Thursday 17 February 2022

Adding a video

Been a bit nostalgic the past few days.

B-Meister is taking the race out in a few weekends, I flat arsed broke so I'll go crew.

I was watcing some old GoPro clips of jst how good the car is/was.  except it was umm 3 years ago and 2 engines.

I just wanted to upload the videos somewhere 

This one I called 7000RPM.  taken from Ford v Ferrari

There is a point at 7000RPM where everyting fades. The machine becomes weightless, it disappears. All that's left is a body moving through space and time

 


 Ok and this one is earlier in the same session but it just shows how good this little car is.


oh it wouldn't let me.  I'll try another way because I, not bright but am stubborn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will review and add soon.