Saturday 19 November 2011

Made the weekend.

Today is the day I plan to update this a little further.   I've added two blogs I've kept an eye on over the past year or so along with a forum I frequent and a good friends new business venture.

Hopefully I'll get to add the photos I promised on day one.  I have to yet figure out the whole back ground thing, Chicken Drinker seems to be a master at this stuff, he has so many buttons and triggers...

Time to tidy up the yard and see about some photos.

OK here's the roadie.

2008 TCR Alliance A2. Really pretty basic but I wanted a road bike and I like carbon.   The wheels are an engagement gift from my wife.  PBO plastic spokes really soften up the ride nicely.  Gotta love a woman who will buy you better bling than you'd buy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will review and add soon.