Thursday 17 November 2011

A re-beginning

My success rate at keeping these things going is not great.  I started one back in 2005 when I was off on a climbing trip to China.  I got beaten by lack of connectivity..  and too much awesome climbing time. It then just got too hard to retro-write.

Our life is soon to become a little more hectic so I thought, why not toughen it up a little more.

I have two bikes on my wall rack, a 2008 Giant TCR Alliance and a 2009 XTC Advanced in carbon.


More exciting is the 29er Single Speed which I have on loan while a friend is chasing some high climbing grades.  If I can be honest I LOVE riding the SS.  I find it easier to just muscle the bike up hills instead of spinning.


Well we'll call that post one (pictures pending).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will review and add soon.