Saturday 31 December 2011

Weak about !!

Well although I had good intentions of getting back to this about 6 days ago.. I couldn't find the right pics.

Saturday 24th we brought Lucas home from Hospital. He's in the capsule we rent from the RACQ / Qld Ambulance. It's been go, go, go ever since.  Christmas day was spent at the Outlaws, well the mid part of the day.  Because Lucas decided to come visit about 10 days early and 5 days before Christmas, Jo and I didn't manage to complete our gift shopping.  The Boxing day sales proved to be a small relief and we tried out our shopping legs.

We braved Capalaba shops as it's never as hectic as the larger centres.  We were given one of those front pack things, Baby Bjorn, which was strapped to me and away we went.  To suggest it was character building would be an understatement.  We did survive though, even Lucas survived.

I'm going to go against everything I agree with and ashamedly post pics of my little lad.  Bear with me, I'll get back to normal station programming shortly.

 
 OK I'll try to get back on track from this point.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will review and add soon.